Friday, June 11, 2010

Cucusclan

Cucusclan hi everyone! i hope you're well =)
today my post is about one of my favourite pictures taken in my life, and the name of it is "cucusclan"
This photograph was taken by my best friend in 2007, near from PUC's central house.
This picture shows a girl cover by a cardigan (i have to say that the girl in the photo is me XD)
asking for help to her boyfriend, who was laughing instead live the camera off and offer his help.
Santiago in 2007 is very different than now it is... for start we did not have "transantiago", so i think the people in the streets were more nice, or walked less gloomy (word learned today in class :D ) for the general streets.
You might question why does that picture likes me?
well... besides the image as itself... it reminds me the old times, when we were young and shinny people... when the only concerned was the PSU or pass all the subjects in classes... today the case is very different... i have a career to move on, have to find a job... have to pay my bills, etc.
so i think this picture shows a moment between yesterday and tomorrow, it might sounds a little weird but i think is the way it is.

also a motive whay i like this image is because its colors... B&W, i reaveled the roll with all my pictures taken, and it was very amazing to see how the things you took appears in front of you, in the paper you put in the water with "reaveled formula"

I'd like to see what's your favourite picture.
hope you like mine.

Byeees =)





3 comments:

  1. (I post you Dani!)

    when i see this photo can i imagine that you have been take of your sweater and you stay catch in there ajaja

    i like ypur photo ... and the black and white (L)

    thanks for your pìece of advice about the cameras!

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cucusclan? Like Ku Klux Klan???? xD

    That's baaaad Daniela, people will be afraid of you if they see you like this xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo reminds me the movie "El orfanato", it is a little scarry. By the way, I think is a great photo, and what reminds you I have to say that I think a lot in that too. I understand you my dear.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete