Saturday, May 1, 2010

NO todo es ARTE

When i say art... i think, what is really art, a piece of art, or maybe one type of it... honestly, i still can't figure it out, i just can say that, for me, almost everything is art in my life, and today i'm gonna talk about some of my favourites bands/artists . =)

I will start with "Lacuna Coil"
is an Italian metal band from Milan formed in 1994. for composing midtempo songs consisting of prominent guitar lines and contrasting dual female( Cristina scabbia)/male vocal harmonies to help create a melodic, detached sound.
Actually this band have 5 studio albums being "The shallow life" the last one recorded in 2009.


There you have one video i like, one of my favourites join to Whitin me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_VS2B48c24&feature=channel


Other band completely diferent from LC is "Red hot Chili peppers", are an American rock band formed in LA, California, in 1983. The band's current line-up is Anthony kiedes(vocals),Flea (bass), Chad Smith (drums) and Josh klinghoffer(guitar). Their musical style has fused traditional Funk with elements of other genres including hip-hop, punk-rock and Phsychedelic Rock.
They were in Chile in 2002 (i think, i cannot remember exactly), i like their music since i was a little girl, but now that i'm older i can enjoy all of their songs and videos, and of course understand it.


Why are these bands special for me?
They're both make me feel so good, make me sing and why not sometimes scream a little in my room (wait a minute, that sounds a little creep, lol).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-lbIfaqm0U
=)

Regards!

Cold-Dany

1 comment:

  1. For me, "Red hot" is in my personal play list. I remember when I listened on the Rock&Pop radio, in the 90's. "Red hot..." was a long hit.

    ReplyDelete