Friday, April 9, 2010

About

well... i really don't like so much to talk or write about myself, but i'm going to make my best so... let's start with something 'bout me =)

My name is Daniela Torres, i'm 20 years Old and i'm in 3rd semester in Theory and history of art in Universidad de Chile.
I live with my "disfunctional" family (love them anyways) and my cute little dog called "chicken" (it's a poddle toy dog, a very very small and annoying dog), already i'm the only one who's studying in University but by the end of this year i hope my middle brother, Gonzalo, can start to assist to the University just like me, it would be fun to have a brother who i can share School experiences.

I expect to learn in this semester so much things, from improve my marks in School to grown up as a better person. =)



Best regards :B

2 comments:

  1. Another blog expert. Great! I hope you improve your marks and also that Gonzalo makes it to Uni.

    ReplyDelete